Current-Voltage Relationships and Ohm’s Law – Practice
1) What voltage will flow through a wire with a resistance of 15Ω to produce a current of 0.6A?
2) What is the resistance of a wire that produces a current of 200mA when a voltage of 9V is applied?
3) What will be the current flowing through a wire with a resistance of 60Ω when a voltage of 12V is applied?
4) When 80V is applied across a filament it produces a current of 0.4A and when a voltage of 125V is applied the current is 0.5A. Is this filament an ohmic conductor?
3) 0.2 amps
4) Resistances = 200Ω and 250Ω. Therefore non-ohmic.